A perfect Sunday evening meal or just a little idea for those who love to entertain. This is an easy dish for a dinner party which can be prepped in advance.
2 chicken breasts
4 slices of mozzarella
6 pieces of asparagus
3 handfuls of frozen peas
400ml double cream
3 garlic cloves
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- Crush the garlic and add to the cream. Season the cream and garlic mix with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes to the cream mixture and ensure they are thoroughly coated. Then start layering an oven dish with the potatoes and pour the remaining cream over the top. Place in the oven (170C) for 1-1.5hrs (until the potatoes are soft and the topping is brown and crispy).
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken breast in half, layer the mozzarella and asparagus in the middle and place the top flap of the chicken over the filling. Season with salt and pepper both sides of the chicken.
- Brown both sides of the chicken in a saucepan and then transfer the chicken into an oven dish and place in the oven for 20 minutes (until cooked).
- Meanwhile, place the peas into a saucepan and bring to the boil until the peas are cooked.
- Plate up and enjoy!.