Prep Time: 5-minutes Cook Time: 15-minutes Serving: 2
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 small onion
400g cod fillet
10 cherry tomatoes
200g baby spinach or kale
2 handfuls of cashew nuts
50g cheddar cheese
2 tbsps tomato pure
100ml boiling water
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo, onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally for 2-4 mins.
2. Add the spinach/kale (whichever you prefer) and cook for 2 minutes until it just starts to wilt.
3. Increase the heat and add the cod and tomatoes to the pan. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through- making sure the fish has turned from a pale flesh colour to bright white.
4. Squeeze in the tomato puree and stir. Pour in the boiling water and reduce the heat and allow contents to simmer.
5. Scatter over the cheddar cheese and let it melt.
6. Finish the dish with cashew nuts .